This is a scratch pad for the Android Google Summer of Code 2010 project, by Paul Hunkin
The code is available here: http://hg.libsdl.org/SDL-gsoc2010_android
- Builds against the current (r4) Android NDK
- Works enough to get a 'hello world'.
- None of the subsystems are implemented yet
How to build
To build SDL:
- Extract the NDK somewhere
- Currently you must set the correct paths to the NDK in:
- 'make -f Makefile.android' should produce libsdl.a
To build a test program:
acc.sh/ald.sh are wrapper scripts designed to make it easier to compile things with the Android toolchain. So, you can build with
acc.sh test.c -o test, the same as you would do with normal gcc.
Or in a makefile, use: