Include File(s): SDL_vulkan.h
This category contains functions for creating a Vulkan instance with the required Vulkan extensions for surface creation.
The general flow of a Vulkan backed SDL application will be the following:
- Create your SDL window with the SDL_WINDOW_VULKAN flag.
- If necessary, use SDL_Vulkan_LoadLibrary and SDL_Vulkan_GetVkInstanceProcAddr to load the Vulkan library and query for driver function pointers (after initializing the video subsystem)
- Query for required extensions using SDL_Vulkan_GetInstanceExtensions and use this information to create a ```VkInstance```
- Create a surface for the window to draw on using SDL_Vulkan_CreateSurface
- When setting up pipelines and framebuffers for your newly created surface, use SDL_Vulkan_GetDrawableSize to query the surface extent